We are looking for an agile and highly motivated “Design Engineer” to join our team. As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for all aspects of technical design and other activities related to solar plants.
As a Design Engineer at kIEFER, your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in all design phases of PV projects (Development-Construction). Design and create blueprints for residential and commercial PV systems, determine client needs and site characteristics.
- Design solar projects using various programs and software.
- Perform all calculations necessary to size the solar system, select components, include appropriate storage options, and determine all electrical and mechanical specifications of the project.
- Perform energy performance simulations of PV systems to optimize efficiency and system performance.
As Design Engineer at kIEFER, you need to have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, mechanical, civil or other relevant engineering field with specialization in renewable energy.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Solid working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- 1 year experience in solar industry preferred but not required (PVSyst, Electrical Design).
- Fluency in English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A positive attitude and a passion for RES energy.
- Ability to work independently but also in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Completed military service for male candidates.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Familiarity with civil and grading design.
- High voltage/substation experience.
For this Design Engineer position at kIEFER, you will be offered:
- Competitive full time salary
- A friendly and professional work environment that fosters team spirit.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Opportunity for professional development and advancement in a rapidly growing company.
Please send your CV along with any other document you deem appropriate to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org